Fill in the Blank Friday #18
1. Something I am very proud of is my college degree and my navy career. Sometimes it really is a battle to just make it through the days, sometimes its really a lot of fun and can even been rewarding... for both things.. :)
2. My favorite thing about myself is that I'm fairly eccentric and it's ok. Or maybe I just think I'm eccentric?
3. My favorite color for fall is maroon and/or golden yellow. I just can't pick one.
4. Something I've been learning lately is I'm actually a good person. I didn't believe that for a long time.. and sometimes, things I've done don't show that, but overall.. I am a good person.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin. I feel like I'm going to be reading the Song of Ice and Fire series for the rest of my life... seriously, can we just wrap this up already buddy? I might die before you do!
6. My favorite Pandora Station is ... well I have a secret for you, I don't really listen to Pandora. We're not supposed to stream music on Navy computers because it takes up bandwidth from more important (non-morale based) things. Admission: I've been breaking this rule this week (for the first time since I arrived in Bahrain) because slacker radio has been loading. Pandora won't load though. My favorite slacker station is the Alternative Hits, or at least its the one that makes me NEED to hit next the least...
7. This weekend I will hang out with the THREE puppers! I have Kody, Moe, and Phil (of course) this weekend because I'm dog sitting for a friend. I'm hoping Phil's recent bad behavior doesn't spread. There is also a fire on the beach planned for this evening and a cookout sometime this weekend somewhere. Church on Sunday and relaxin' between all that.. or during all that... :)