1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is lets not pretend like I get invited to weddings. It's either that I don't have enough friends, I don't have enough close friends, or I have "smart" friends.. If I got invited to weddings.. and/or special dress-up events, I'd probably wear this dress I bought from Target that is black and "dressy" and someone described it as "classy" in the reviews.. and it looks really good, but I've never worn it because I've never had a reason to. Welcome to my life.
2. This week has been dismal, but not really so bad. I got to work on the holiday, but I'm making the day up some other time. I got to stay at work late several evenings, but I also got to go in late, so it balanced out. It was chilly and rainy at the beginning of the week, and now its crisp and sun-shiny outside. Lets say the week is ending on an up.
3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat leftovers because I almost constantly have those since I live alone. I guess if I had to cook something, I'd say frozen pizza. If I was motivated enough to go out, prob KFC or Wendy's (depending on what kind of fatty I'd been earlier that day)...
4. My favorite pair of shoes is *whispers* my tye-dye looking blue Airwalk "crocs"... I love having opportunities to wear them and I know how much the world shuns Crocs.. but these are soooooo cushy and comfy.. and warm despite the holes.. and they have diamonds instead of circles so they are obviously much cooler than Crocs.
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is *looks around apartment* uuhhhh.. I don't even know. I'd say Bets, but I love her and I use her often, so not Bets. I don't feel like there is anything that I couldn't ever part with. Does this mean that I've mastered being NOT materialistic?
6. My favorite person is I don't have a favorite person. I guess that is strange. I've never really idolized anyone. I guess I could say I'm my favorite person, but that's probably cheating.
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say What was the most awkward part of your week? And then I'd answer.. Tripping on Phil on our run early in the week. Everything is infinitely more awkward when you're pretty sure no one saw, but you can't be 100% certain.