Fill in the Blank Friday #39
1. You should always take time to be grateful. Not always as a reverse psychology method to stop whining, but when things are just ok, be glad they aren't worse, be glad you've had better.
2. Chocolate and clean mountain air make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for Teh Bear to get a call back from the job he applied for in MD. But, luckily, I'm really good at it by now.
4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because I get to do all the things I forgot about doing on Friday/Saturday and I get rest for the week ahead and I often get to socialize .
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is vacuuming the carpet. I just love the sound of all the stuff getting sucked up. It sounds like progress.
6. If I could, I would buy a house so I could adopt more dogs.. Yes, I'm the dog lady.
7. I rather like (the fact that this sentence started in such
proper British English) when Phil gives me kisses when he can tell I'm absolutely down even though I haven't just finished eating, when Teh Bear knows it makes me angry, but he does it anyways, when he makes me stop doing what I'm doing so he can make me feel better with a hug, my heated seats in Yurtle, the job the Navy trained me to do.. the list could go on..