EINS - Random things-I dropped my summer Chemistry classes and swapped it for a Calc 2 class. I've already had a break between Chem 1 and 2, so why not just add some more time in there.. ya know, like a year. I feel like taking a harder subject during the summer when class meets every day makes it easier than when class meets every other day, at which point I sleep twice and forget even more. I also considered taking the class at another college to transfer it in, but that just seems like a lot of effort right now. My veteran calc classmates have informed me that they will NOT be taking it during the summer due to the compressed schedule.
-When you buy the wrong sizes after reading in text the correct size and you get your own size wrong.. you may have an issue.
-I've stopped linking up for SUYB because I was having horrible blogger guilt for dropping my link and never visiting other linker-uppers. The reality is, I don't have time to go through other blogs. I can barely keep up with the, like, 6 blogs on my Feedly.
-At the Hot Chocolate Half expo, I received a bunch of chocolate probiotic samples. They are no as delicious as I wanted them to be.
-I'm struggling in German this semester because we're actually covering things more than my limited knowledge and because calculus homework sucks up all the extra hours of my life. Maybe I should prioritize.
-For the first time.. maybe ever.. I'm going to run out of data before the end of my billing cycle and I can't for the life of me figure out what is sucking up all my data. I wish there was a way to track app data usage DAILY. My phone has the cycle tracker and shows me what apps use the most data overall in a month, but I need to see the day to day break down because NO ME GUSTA. Part of the issue is that they gave me a free month of unlimted data, which erased all my roll over data that I had banked up... If I had the banked up data, I'd be ok, but without it.. Not so much. I never thought this would apply to me, but it's time to go on a #DataDiet.
-I want to do a Ragnar run soooo badly. I wish I could explain it, but I cannot. I signed up to be a free agent on the website, so maybe someone that needs an extra person for their team will contact me. Please please please please pleaseeeeeeeeee.
-I am signing up to do the Chicago Rock n Roll weekend (5k and half marathon (or maybe the 10k, idk)) AND the Route 66 half marathon with Teh Running Bestie and Teh Kiawah Friend. Teh Kiawah Friend was already doing these races and asked if I wanted to tag along and I have no will power and said yes and I then told Teh Running Bestie and well.. Now we're all 3 sharing a hotel room and running races and FRIENDS! Also, some EPIC ASS medals are going to be earned.
-Teh German said he wanted to go to Florida on a dive trip over his birthday weekend, sooo we're going on a dive trip over his birthday weekend. I think we might be making up for the lack of 2017 adventures in 2018. #NOTSORRY
-Teh German and I exchanged valentine's cards and the TL;DR was essentially the same for both cards. I love that we do that. It's cheesy, but I don't curr.
-Being able to skip my 0800 classes without much issue or falling behind in class makes me extra happy.
-We had a Marti Gras celebration at work on Tuesday. Have I mentioned lately that I work for the best Company ever? Because I do.
-Semi-related. When I tell other vet students that I have a full-time job, I think they think I'm bragging about already having a job, when really I'm just saying:
1- I can't apply for scholarship because I make too much money.
2- I can't do homework with you at lunch every day because I have to go to work.
3- I don't need to go to a career fair.
I'm honestly not bragging, but I think people think I am and that makes me sad.
Then again, this a group of people that will talk about the person that isn't there as soon as they leave the room when they were just being friendly to their face. I asked what they say about me when I'm not around and they said that I talk too much and I complain a lot. Yep. That's accurate. Don't curr. I really struggle with this behavior because it feels very "teenage girl" to me and these are grown ass men. /facepalm
-I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT when I get a massage and they do not massage my butt. I'm not asking you swipe my butt crack, but lawd my butt contains the biggest "muscles" in my body. Can a girl get a good rub down from a paid professional?! UGH. Sometimes, I really miss the masseuses in Bahrain with their actual full body rubs. Like, my boobs got massaged once and my belly. Essentially, everything but my genitals, which is exactly how I liked it. I willing to give them a pass for the boobs/belly thing, but come onnnn.. MY BUTT IS A MUSCLE... and some fat, but shut up about that.
ZWEI - Money spentI went shopping because I had several returns to take back and several rewards that were going to expire soon. #firstworldproblems
- Groupon for National Pizza Day.
- New running shoes. I bought a pair of Hokas to be my 2nd set of running shoes, but they make my calves cramp. I've tried running in them and I also have worn them to during the week and walked around campus in them and my calves hurt just walking from class to class. It's not my jam. So I used my Dick's rewards to purchase some new Brooks like I had last year that I loved.
- Old Navy: New loafer shoes and 2 pairs of jeans for me, several pairs of pants for Teh German and 2 short sleeve shirts I know he is going to like.
- Kohl's: So what had happened was.. I had a return to do and then I managed to stumble on an awesome clearance section.. and I had a 30% off coupon and some rewards dollas.. and well, what should have probably cost me $150 on sale, only cost me $60. I feel like I stole the stuff. I ended up getting new curtains and a comforter for First Child Room, a new photo collage frame, cute Valentine's dish towels, and a Valentine's Day card for HUSBAND, since it is our first Vday together.
- Jim n Nick's after dive class. I needed some cheese biscuits.
- A congrats present for Teh Sister, which I'm super pumped about and I can't wait for her to receive it because she's gonna LUURRRVVEEE it.. and unless she's reading Teh Blog, she doesn't know it's coming. HA!
- Lunch on campus because I was over pot roast and there were no leftovers.
- Lidl trip to pick up TWO items and I walked out with no less than 10 things. Oops.
- One of the things was an orchid for Teh German for Valentine's Day. So he got flowers too!
- Wendy's for lunch so I could save my steak leftovers for Friday lunch...
- I paid for our taxes to be done by a professional this year. It was $125 well spent. Thanks to Twin Dad for the referral.
DREI - Things from my phone
|Q: What do you call identical boobs?|
Side note: In the spirit of Marti Gras.
|I think my coworkers thought that baby fever would strike me from holding a 1 month old.|
They were wrong.
|My coworkers said I needed to text a picture to Teh German with the caption, "What should we name it?"|
His answer? "And the name would be "Give it back".
And this folks, is why he is the #BestHusbandEver
VIER - Things from the Internet
FÜNF - Things that made me happy this week
- Teh German
- Skipping Biology on Thursday to sleep in and going on a run instead.
- Pax not being able to get up the stairs because he had a Kong in his mouth.
- Taxes accomplished.
- Planning for more medals for my medal rack with Teh Running Bestie and Teh Kiawah Friend.
- Getting how to do calculus, even if I've forgotten how to algebra....
- Teh German letting me assist him with his ear issues.
- Sunglasses on sunny days.
- Audiobooks. All the audiobooks. Also, I'm actually enjoying Outlander 6 but it feels like it's lasting for forever and I have other audiobooks I want to listen to!!! #OutlanderProblems
- February being half over already.
Happy Friday, Gentle Readers.