I'm already looking forward to next week's vlog!
On to Friday's Blanks!
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is stretch and as I'm getting out of bed, I pop my toes against the floor.
2. I can hardly wait for MOVE IN DAY!!! For so many reasons... but mostly because I'm tired of feeling like I should be packing even though move-in day is far away, but not really since I'm gone for the 1/2 week prior... and what if I need something in the mean time?? Ugggghh, why am I too cheap to hire movers again??
3. The quickest way to my heart is food (chocolate) because I'm from the South.
4. A little known fact about me is I have a mild paranoia about mats in the middle of gym floors.. Stemming from when I fractured the growth plate in my left wrist in middle school.
5. The best part about my job is it's in America.
6. Something I couldn't live without is colorful stuffs. All colors make me happy.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is sew.