I'll be proudly looking like the fine, Navy stewardess I am... meaning I'll be in my dress blues.. Hopefully there will be pics!
Hooyah.. Hooah.. or whatever.
1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Scotland!
2. Italy is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by I'd like to say reading.. but really I sleep.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a book , Suzy (and/or map/GPS), and music.
5. My favorite travel companion is Teh Bear. He's proven himself very resourceful.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is I survived passing an undetermined amount of gallstones through Scotland AND Australia???
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is Haggis .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Canada. It snows there. Frequently. But I've not been to most of Europe yet, so I could change my mind.
9. I have been to 33 (as of Wednesday!) states in the U.S. (PS, I include driving through the state)