1. My favorite grade in school was 1st because my teacher was awesome (I spent the night at her house, teacher's pet much?) or 12th because that meant that I was almost out of Podunk, NC, that I wouldn't be living with Teh Parents, that I'd be "on my own".. because it meant FREEDOM!!!!
2. My favorite teacher was Mrs. McRary because, she always made us laugh with her stories and talked to us like adults when the teaching was over... and because she listened to my rants when I was really struggling my senior year with stuff at home.. but not because she might be reading this (and probably correcting my grammar/punctuation use).
3. The highest level of education I have completed is grade 16? I have my bachelor's degree. YAY college!
4. School lunches for me were usually packed lunches. In 2nd grade I ate PB and grape jelly sammiches (with mushy bread since the jelly) for almost the entire year. I ate school lunches in middle school, which I don't remember most of. Then in high school after trying to be cool and eating the stupid expensive, unhealthy french fries for a week, I felt like I needed some nutrition, so I just sucked it up and started eating whatever was cheap and on the line. Paying for your own food definitely puts that shit into perspective.
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be there is no reasonable amount I'd accept. I loathed high school. I was awkward, I didn't really fit into any single clique (which is completely necessary to escape high school unscathed), I was super nerdy (band and honors classes? I had no chance, y'all). The only thing I cared about in high school was getting the grades I needed to get into a college that was more than 200 miles away.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: buying new clothes/shoes at the end of the summer, buying any kind of coloring utensil (colored pencils, crayons, markers),
7. The first day of school was always a quiet day for me (at least I'd like to believe, I'm sure there are others who would disagree). Especially if I didn't really know a lot of people in my classes. So, I'd be quiet for like the first week then Teh Real Megan (that all my teachers had been warned about my parents and my prior teachers) would come out and they'd understand why I did best in the front of the classroom away from anyone with any type of social abilities.. or people without social abilities. Apparently, I bring out the best of everyone.......