It's been an unmotivated week after all the excitement last week. Hooyah weekend!
2. The best piece of advice I've been given is recently: someone else's emergency isn't necessarily your problem. I'm really bad about letting other's people's emergencies become my own which gets me extremely stressed out. A long time ago: If you want something done "right" you have to do it yourself. It took me a long time to realize that I have ridiculously high standards.. about practically everything.
3. My most favorite person in all the world is uhh..? I don't really like this question. It makes me feel obligated to say my significant other. Like isn't that a standard default answer unless you have kids? I mean, I lub Teh Bear, but sometimes he's not my favorite person.. just like I wouldn't expect to be his all the time.
4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be YOLO! I kid, I kid. Seriously, who even says that in real life? My mission statement in life would revolve around fairness. I believe that generally people are good until they have proven otherwise. I believe that hurting someone with intention can never be made up for. I believe you should treat people the way you want to be treated, even if they have proven that they will never treat you as good as you do them. Also, "I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all." bahahaha, couldn't help throwing a little bit of the Sailor's Creed in there. It was just too perfect.
5. My most favorite item in my closet is my purple sweater hoodie thingy. I'm not actually sure it has a title, but I got it from Kohl's. Actually, this is my 2nd one. The first one, the front pocket was coming off because the stitching was bad, so I bought a new one and returned the one (that'd I'd only worn once) that was messed up. Sadly, it's definitely a fall/winter piece.
6. The best cure for a bad day is singing. LOUD SINGING. Preferrably to something completely stupid like Call Me, Maybe (Carly Rae Jempson) or Tik Tok (Ke$ha) or I'm Glad You Came (The Wanted).. Loud singing in the car while at red lights is definitely optimum.
7. Today is Friday. A good day. The weather outside is a bit warm considering the past few days, but its still beautiful outside enough to warrant at least 1 mile with Teh Phil-boy. Also, tonight will be socializing and either playing Mexican Dominoes or some singy-game. I might even cook dinner. We'll see.