Ms. Wuf nominated me for a Liebster Award! Woo! Having just received one in November, I will skip the nominating part, but will definitely do some facts/questions.
The Rules1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
1. There were 2 blizzards on the east coast while I was stationed overseas..
2. There has been minimal snow since I have returned to America.
3. I'm extremely bitter about #1 and #2.
4. There are few medical procedures that hurt more than getting a shot of lidocaine. Holy hell that stuff burns!
5. Teh Neighbors often feed me (because I suggest going out (since I'm tired of the same leftovers from all week long) and they are already cooking)
6. I've been telling people I'm 27 this past year. Apparently, 26 wasn't necessary for me.
7. I want to pack, but I don't.
8. I'm excited to move, but dreading it.
9. I have 2 lint balls in my pockets right now.
10. Ms. Wuf's email about winning this award woke me up from a nap.
11. I haven't written Teh Stepsister any letters since she got back to bootcamp since Christmas exodus. (Mostly because she wrote me a letter complaining about being home sick and I haven't found anything to say other than "I TOLD YOU SO"... very adult-like, I know.)
My Eleven Questions from Ms. Wuf
1. What are your top 3 favorite TV shows?
-Grey's Anatomy (yes, still, even though I really wanted it to end after Season 8)
-Brothers and Sisters (even though it's over)
-How I Met Your Mother (because it gives me naive hope that things will work out)
2. What is the last thing you ate?
Shake 'n Bake pork chop and peas.
3. Favorite childhood memory?
Teh Dad once drove out to Lowes mid-blizzard to pick up my Pocahontas birthday cake. So birthday+cake+Disney+SNOW=prob the best thing ever.
4. Do you have a favorite family recipe (or recipe in general)?
Mom's lasagna. The secret ingredient is the velveeta cheese. And I've only been able to make it well the first time.
5. If you could be any Disney princess, which one would you be and why?
Belle. Cause she was smart and nice and patient and it took a lot of magic for the Beast to turn into that prince.....
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What is your favorite vacation you have actually taken?
Last November's vacation which included Denver, AZ, the Grand Canyon, and NC activities.
8. What is the oddest thing in your purse or wallet right now?
Bahrain International Circuit cards from Go Karts...
9. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be and why?
Probably Canada, because that's probably the only place where there's a 105% chance of it snowing.
10. Current favorite song?
-Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jempson (because this song makes me think of Australia and it never fails to make me smile.... also this video is definitely the best parody out there)
-Wanted - Hunter Hayes (because when guys sing love songs, they are so much better when women sing them)
-I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons (because I'm pretty sure this is the story of my entire life)
11. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I missed writing. I missed making people laugh. I felt like I needed an outlet for my stories. I needed something besides WoW to pass the time in Bahrain. I wanted a way (other than FB) to share stuff with Teh Family while I was overseas. I wanted to be able to document adventures. I wanted something to do with my photos. I was bored... Ok, maybe the last one the most.
Thanks Ms. Wuf for nominating me!!!