1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is taking a nap after the Greyhound haul on Saturday. Maybe writing some blogs, but definitely being lazy. Maybe finally finishing the rest of Weeds on Netflix… who knows.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is people that drive significantly under the speed limit.. Example: Speed Limit is 50, driver goes 35. FML.
3. I am really loving not breaking into a sweat every time I walk outside AND seeing red leaves on the trees... because WINTER IS COMING!!!
4. The rain is still absolutely one of my favorite things. Actually, when it started raining in the middle of the night last night, I woke up, said a little prayer of thanks and immediately fell back asleep. The only thing better is snow, duh.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is earrings. I’m too lazy to paint my nails or wear makeup, but I LUB ME SOME EARRINGS.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is whatever was playing last when I get out of car, usually. Or sometimes my alarm song. It just depends on the day.
7. The best cure for stress is music and/or working out (in whatever form you choose, naked activity is considered working out in my book.. so what if I’m excited about vacation?).