...to post an It's Ok Thursday post on Friday and not realize that it's actually Friday until an hour later.
On to Friday... (on Saturday because I'm lazy).
1. The highlight of my week was Teh Bear being here to help me move. I keep thanking him, but I just don't feel like I can do enough to express my gratitude (and me posting this is me making a big deal over how thankful I am)
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be cozy/modern/colorful
3. My first vehicle was 1997 Silver Honda Civic, aptly named by Teh Dad as The Silver Streak (due to my speeding habits)
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my cell phone. It's my alarm, my only constant source of connectivity to the world, my camera (for Phil pics), and a source of entertainment when I'm waiting.
5. My favorite way to waste time is being on the internet. Usually reading blogs/constantly updating FB..
6. Right now I could really go for a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream. That always makes everything better.
7. This weekend I will be unpacking with Teh Bear, taking Phil and Miley (and Teh Bear) to a Meet and Greet, and potentially getting my first foster pup on Sunday!!!! It's a Greyhound kind of weekend!!! :D