1. I don't like that I didn't have a blog for today. So I am winging it.
2. I love lists, so this makes me happy, while winging it, AND making a blog post.
3. I forgot to do my 30 day photo challenge thingy this morning. Luckily, I remembered at work, and then again when I got home. Check.
4. I hate waking up early to go to work, especially when its for department PT, where I've never seen more than 25-30 people from our department there.
5. I hate being at work for more than 12 hours a day.
6. I hate coming home from work and being so exhausted I just want to go to bed, meaning I don't get to do anything with my day... besides work. Its unsatisfying.
7. I love looking at my photos.
8. Looking at my photos brings back memories, and its great.
9. I don't keep receipts.
10. I hate it when people try to shove receipts at me when I try to leave them. If I wanted my receipt, I would have freaking kept it.
11. My watch that I bought when I got to VA Beach is dying. It's stopped at least 2 times now. And currently its got moisture in it that isn't evaporating. Its water proof. I'm sad.
12. I'm thinking NAVCENT is going to give me PTSD... or it already has in the form of depression.
13. I hate when people don't do their job correctly, making it harder on everyone else they work with.
14. I hate when people bitch and complain and their lives really aren't that bad. wait one.
15. I miss America. And that isn't bad English for I'm Miss America, no no. I miss the place.
16. Sometimes I'm technologically incompetent. All I had to hit was the green check button on the printer today, but instead i restarted it 3 times because I was pissed off it was telling me that I needed to close a closed tray.
17. Zeplen ate the remote to my dvd player. Teh Bear suggested getting a universal remote. The idea of programming a universal remote is more baffling to me than trying to adjust tracking on a VCR, which I used to do.
18. I like the dark.
19. Recently, I started taking a prescription that actually gets rid of my migraines. It also decreases the effectiveness of my birth control. /grumbles.
20. My goal for this list is 25, and this is me wasting a number to tell you that.
21. When I turned 21, I didn't drink.
22. I turn to shopping when I'm stressed or avoiding dealing with something. I spent over $400 last month on non-essentials. BUT, I got an amazingly cute dress, skirt, and shirt, 8 seasons of TV shows that I've missed/wanted to own, and 3 awesome swim suits!
23. My new thing is chai lattes. Its chai tea with 1/2 water, 1/2 milk, and lotso sugar. numnumnum.
24. 24 was the worst birthday ever. What I thought was pulled muscles from a car accident a few days prior turned out to be endometrosis. Thank you, Body, fuck you.
25. 50 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!