1. One of my happiest moments ever was walking into the grocery store in America after being in Bahrain for a year.
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are
great if you have a lot of money, sure to set off my spring fever/desire to get hitched.
3. This summer, I plan to be outside more than last summer (which is excusable since it was usually over 100°+ when I'd go outside during the daytime in Bahrain, ick.)
4. My summer food of choice has been fruit! particularly strawberries and blueberries and watermelon and honeydew and cantaloupe.. YUM!
5. My summer uniform has been
NWUs shorts with a t-shirt and either flip flops or running shoes, depending on if Phil has been walked or not..
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose somewhere in the mountains.
7. My summer anthem is (potentially sadly) Call Me, Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson.