1. My most prized possession is probably my laptop since it's where I spend most of my life. Phil would be #2 though because he's a responsibility and I do damn good at it.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 22-24ish. I felt invincible then. Like I could actually do anything I could think of. And now, I realize that's just not true. I won't have enough education or experience or patience for things I want.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is socializing but still carving out time for myself.
4. My outlook on life is pretty messy right now, since I can foresee lots of things changing, but they haven't yet and I'm not sure exactly how the chips will fall...
5. If you want to annoy me, just act stupid or helpless. Or talk to me when I'm irritable.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to smart, independent kids. If they're like, will you come to my birthday party, I'd be there with bells on.
7. When dressing for the day one should ensure you brushed your teeth... oral hygiene is way more important than matching clothes.