AAAANNNDDD posts 5 days in a row, whattttt?
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is be cheerful yourself. Do things for others that makes you happy. I paid for an extra toll fare on my way to NC. I'm not sure who received my random act of kindness, but hopefully it made someone smile.
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is how festive and friendly people become.
3. The holiday season is a time for being grateful for all that we have.
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is coconut ball or peanut butter balls that Teh Mom makes.
5. I will be spending Christmas at home, home because Teh Stepsister is coming home from Army bootcamp. I wasn't planning on going home, but we aren't sure if she'll be coming home next year, so this could be the last Cmas everyone is home for a while.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) Both? It's best to receive AWESOME gifts.. it's best to GIVE awesome gifts. It's a hard decision.
7. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas like every single year ever....
Also, check out this post for give-away details!!!! You just have to tell me what your favorite thing is about Teh Blog on Teh FB page or as a comment. Deadline is January 2nd, 2013!!!!