Fill in the Blank Friday #42
1. Today is a good day because I was finally able to have my appointment with the chiropractor... which only took waiting 1.5 months before seeing him.
2. The best thing I did all week was clean the spare room (finally) and try on 14 dresses (and return 9 dresses that didn't work out) and have dinner with Teh Humanitarian and go on a walk/run almost every day this week!
3. The current weather is sunny with a breeze and it makes me feel like winter is over.. :(
4. The best thing about spring is so many pretty flowers for pictures!!
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is wearing nail polish. Maybe I should just get more into painting my toe nails? Then I'd have an excuse to get a Julep subscription... (not)
6. A person who made me smile this week was Teh Bear. He usually makes me smile, but this week when we've gotten to talk we've shared photos and links back and forth and lots of laughs have ensued.
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was pot roast Thursday night!