3 Things.. in general.
Apparently, doing things in 3s in my jam. For instance, the Things That Make My Life Easier posts? There were 3 of 'em. And again with the 3 theme. I stole this from the interwebs, another blogger, somewhere, somewhen.
Three foods I hate and refuse to eat
- Spicy foods (like if you add too much table pepper, I won't eat it)
- Chitlins (just no)
Three foods I love and eat more of than I should
- BBQ. ALL THE BBQ.
- Candy. I have seasonal candy stashed at work and at home.
- Sweet tea. Ok, this isn't a food, but it's a well known fact among people that go out with me, I will drink several cups of sweet tea during a meal and then ask for a to-go tea to drink the next day...
Three things chores I avoid until absolutely necessary
- Cleaning the floor
- Cleaning toilets
- Scooping poop.
Three chores I always do*
- Shopping for groceries/house things
- Meal plan
Three wardrobe staples
- Fleece lined leggings (especially in demand during the winter for running)
- Over sized long sleeve shirts for sleeping in.
Three things I don’t spend money on
- Most name brand foods
- Bottled water
Three things I do spend money on
- Things that are in use every day. Examples: sheets, mattress, quality shampoo/conditioner, shoes...
- Monthly car wash membership
- Treats for the dogs
Three TV shows I frequently watch in rerunsNone. I don't watch TV. We do watch Netflix, but we only watch one series at a time.
Three genres I generally don’t read
- Textbooks (I feel like going to class should be sufficient)
Three things I’m looking forward to this year
- HONEYMOON IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!
- Germany in December
- How awesome Teh Ville will continue to be.