1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is come home, throw my uniform in the dirty laundry, chill for a few minutes, take the dogs out, then potentially veg or hang out for the evening.
2. This Friday I am being as lazy as possible. The week was long! 5 whole working days!
3. The best thing about a weekend is having the opportunity to take the time to do whatever I want. Whether that be cooking, cleaning, going on a run with the dogs, doing an extra workout, working on my blog, playing the sims. I do what I wawnt.
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling relieved. Summer is always the worst for me. But at least this year I didn't have to endure Ramadan.
5. The best thing I did this summer was be in America? well, kinda. I also went to Australia to enjoy a month of "winter", saw Teh Bear in August, spent most of July at home recovering from the loss of my gallbladder.... I'm going with loosing my gallbladder as the best thing I did this summer. Sometimes eating can be a tricky game now, but it was definitely worse with a gallbladder.
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is cooler temps, the possibility of snow, holidays in America, the smell of leaves, stepping on the crunchy leaves, hopes of snuggling with Teh Bear..
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose fall. Less allergies than in the spring, not as hot as summer, the possibility of snow, the ability to wear so many layers of clothes, stepping on all the crunchy leaves, less sweating, less worries about Phil's heat sensitivity, colors of fall, holidays.. so many awesome fall things!!!
1. Over this labor day weekend I will be doing laundry, playing dominoes with the neighbors, making final arrangements for Teh Dad/StepMom/Stepsister's visit next weekend, dropping Joey off with his Perma-Mom, going to the Scottish Festival in VA with Phil, Amber, and Scarlet, and being lazy.. maybe with a healthy dosage of naps.
2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are I hope its too late to register for an absentee ballot... because having to figure out who I'm going to vote for would be stupid. Why isn't Hillary running again???
3. Today was pretty laid back. I was able to leave work early AND get a nap in AND take the dogs on a jog despite how hot it was. Also, dominoes and dinner tonight!!
4. The best thing I've cooked recently was "taco soup".. It was actually Pinterest inspired, but I failed majorly at taking photos for a blog. I might still make a blog, but you definitely won't be photographically impressed. Sadly, I halved all the ingredients but the chicken, so my "soup" was definitely not soupy and I ended up having to add the other can of beans and corn to offset the chicken. Oops. Nonetheless, it was a hit lasts night for communal dinner..
5. The last thing I bought was groceries with Teh Singing Cat Lady on Tuesday.
6. The best movie I saw this summer was Captain America? A Lot Like Love? I've pretty much given up on seeing current movies since I fell so behind while I was in GTMO and Bahrain. Meh. Movies, that place where you go where it smells like popcorn and who knows what else to watch a big screen with loud sounds? Oh you pay for that? Nvm.
7. The best book I read this summer was A Song of Fire and Ice series. I'm on book 3 and it's been slow progress, but they are huge books and lots of descriptions and people and storylines to keep up with makes me not in a rush to finish. Along with the fact that the series isn't complete yet, but he is on book 6 and I'm still reading book 3. I figure by the time he finishes the series, I might actually be caught up.... If he doesn't die first.