1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is be lazy. Usually, I catch up on my blogs, write blogs, and sometime I mix it up with some episodes of The West Wing and playing Sims 3.
2. When I have free time I tend to feel like I'm being unproductive.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would NOT SHOWER. That way I wouldn't feel the need to be productive. I'd lounge around in my PJs and play on the internet and read Teh Nook and be lazy.
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) generally with others. Until I start over-committing myself and then I need some Megan-time.
5. Most of my free time happens in the evenings after work. Weekends usually contain a few events, but usually they are low-stress.
6. The best thing about free time is the ability to do whatever I wawnt.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably clean my bathrooms but instead, I'll probably write blogs and incessantly check FB for updates and remind myself of the mabillion things I should be doing.. like picking up poop in the yard, cleaning the bathrooms, breaking down the crate in the dining room, arranging to either buy or borrow a weed eater, feed the dog, fix dinner, not feel guilty for not going on a run/walk today despite the beautiful weather.... ya know, just stuffs.