For the first quarter of 2016, it seemed like we were in a holding pattern for something big (House). Yet, we were comfortable and we had fun.
- The mold debacle came to a head when I found that most of my bedroom furniture was growing. To this day, the word mold makes me tense up.
- They finally broke ground on House! We got a slab!
- We went to a hockey game and I wore my tater tots.
- I went to crossfit and ran some, to prepare myself for Princess Weekend at Disney.
|I climbed that rope 3 times.|
That one time only.
- I finally got my non-permit motorcycle license... after my 3rd trip to the DMV.
- We hosted a Super Bowl
- I almost got ran over while on Mike.
- We attended the Yelp Birthday event. Being an Elite is totally worth it.
- We celebrated Birth Month at Charleston Grill and it was super expensive and totally worth it.
- 22.4 PRINCESS MILES completed at Disney World with Teh Running Bestie/MD-AR. I met Megara, wore a bra on my head, cried watching some girl say yes in front of the castle, and had an absolute blast.
|1/2 marathon finish|
|22.4 miles worth of medals, each|
- We attended more hockey games and Teh German decided he was official a Stingrays fan.
- We spent the entire month visiting House and watching progress. We got a base, then a first floor, then a second floor, then we even got a roof.
- We saw Fall Out Boy, Awolnation, and PVRIS in concert.
- We got pulled over on the motorcycles because the cops were bored and said they thought Teh German's bike was stolen.
- We attended our first brewery tour and had D'Al's pizza for the first time. #gamechanger
- Teh German agreed to go to Disneyland for the 1/2 marathon weekend, which meant achieving the Coast-to-Coast medal for 2016!!
- I made the weirdest request our builder had ever had: a power outlet in our toilet closet. It was one of the best House life-choices I made.
- Teh Sister and I took dogs to Richmond to have dentals done. This eliminated Phil's bad breath for at least 1 month. Maybe 2. On our way back, I backed up an interstate on-ramp. It was terrifying and exhilarating.
- I ran my first Rugged Maniac 5k.
- I got my daith and rook pierced.
- Teh Advising Sister came to visit.
- We became members of the SC aquarium.
- We attended more hockey games.
- Progress was continued on House. We got siding and wiring and walls and a banister and carpet and a garage door opener and cabinets and a door bell and lights!