1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is surviving 2 years overseas. It was much harder being out of the US than I anticipated. At least the first year I was destined to be content with minimal options since we weren't allowed offbase. Being in Bahrain was infinitely harder due to being immersed in a different culture entirely.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is on the left side of the couch. From here I can see Phil in his crate or in the livingroom, the TV, the clock on the stove, out the window, and the table is right beside me. One could refer to this seat as my "throne"....
3. My fashion philosophy is if it isn't comfortable, then you'll probably not see me in it. Unless its super cute and probably colorful, then maybe...
4. Something every girl should have is a favorite accessory and a favorite perfume. With the right earrings and the right perfume, I can thrill a crowd.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find 1 thing of Jergen's lotion that needs to be tossed, 1 thing of Johnson and Johnson's lavender lotion from Teh Bear, my wallet, a few pens, a tube of the best chapstick ever (Blistex Raspberry Lemon Blast), my keys, my itouch, a pack of spearmint gum, a church bulletin, a CVS voucher, and tampons (a girl always has to be prepared!).
6. My favorite music right now is honestly, probably something mellow. I've not really listened to much music in the week or so, but if Call Me, Maybe came on, I'd turn that up and sing at the top of my lungs too!
7. My favorite part of my body is my eyes. They change colors depending on what I'm wearing. I also love when they turn really green.