Fill in the Blank Friday #10
YYYAAYYYY for Fill in the Blank Friday being back!!!! Me = Thrilled.
And for the first Friday since I've started, my Friday post wasn't scheduled ahead of time. I actually almost forgot to post these! But I was thinking about how I'm almost done with the Fremantle Prison photo editing and that I hadn't posted a CIDAD? blog.. then I realized that I hadn't posted yesterday! So I finally broke my posting streak! Except only kinda. Because Phil posted a blog! This week has definitely been busy and this weekend is continuing the streak. New Greyhounds in 12ish hours, then watch Saturday afternoon till midnight. Sunday is definitely going to be a lazy day with all the pups unless some socializing opportunity arises.
PS. I am seriously loving all the dog attention. Sometimes they get a bit tangled when we're trying to move around, but we're all learning. 2 is definitely easier than 3 for sure. I'm also certain that it would be entirely different if I had a back yard I could just release the dogs into. But, alas, that doesn't currently apply to me, so leashes and the dog park it is.
Onto the Friday blankidy-blanks!!!!
|Lauren @ The Little Things We Do|
1. I am ready for fall to be here already.. then winter.. with snow. SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of sweating. Seriously, its probably something I hate the worst.
2. I have always picked lint balls from blankets/clothes. SINCE FOREVER PEOPLE. Have you seen me "rolling" something between my fingers at any point, ever? Yeah, that's me rolling a lint ball. There are good lint balls and bad lint balls. Dryer lint is NOT the same. Do not diss me with your dryer lint. No.
3. I hope to snuggle as much as possible with Teh Bear while I'm in Orlando next month visiting. YAYYYYYY snuggles!!!!!!
4. I can put on a concert in my car. There is no better place for karaoke or a sing-along than in the car.
5. I dream of a white Christmas, snuggling with Teh Bear under the Christmas lights. A fire in the fireplace is optional.
6. The way to my heart is through remembering the crazy random/obscure stuff and giving me sweet surprises.
7. I am passionate about taking care of people/animals/things. Seriously. It's almost to a fault.