1. I am proud of myself, for having lost 20 pounds since I left Bahrain... THE HEALTHY WAY.. eating mostly right and exercising regularly. I don't like to talk a lot about my weight because I know its a very sensitive issue for a lot of people and I don't want people to think that I'm rubbing it in their face., and sometimes, when my clothes don't fit like they always have, it surprises me.. usually in a pleasant surprise kind of way.
2. This weekend I will potentially go to the Waldorf meet and greet with Phil for GEGR, stand watch at work, go to church on sunday, and hang out with the boys on Sunday afternoon... unless socializing comes up, then I might throw some of that in there as well.
3. A secret dream I have is a secret duh. But probably weird. I usually have weird dreams. Although those wouldn't be secret cause I like sharing those. Idk. A known dream I have is snuggling with Teh Bear every night. Or more recently for Joey to be as good on the leash as Phil-boy is. (I WISH!)
4. I can't handle PMS + Friday afternoon + people waiting till the last minute to get things done when they aren't the ones that have to do the work before an event (this may or may not have been my today).
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is People that come to you needing something done RIGHT THEN. Seriously? I really need to learn that someone else's problem doesn't constitute an emergency on my part.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is snuggling with Teh Bear under the christmas lights.
7. I think everyone should love everyone. Then no body would need to take a side with or against Chic-fil-a and people wouldn't be so inconsiderate of others and terrorists could just hug it out. Ya know.. in a perfect world.
Despite how rough my afternoon was, and the fact that I was sure I was going to break down and cry at one point because of how frustrated I was, I came home, ranted a bit to Teh Bear (who listened patiently), then took the dogs out for a run. Sometimes you just need to sweat it out. I came back after 1.5 miles way sweaty, way tomato-faced, with 2 wet dogs (because I sprayed them down with the hose), and with a significantly improved mood. Love how that works.
Now I can say, YAY Friday!