Three Things has been going around the blogosphere in the last few months and I felt like this would be a fun mix up from my regular post schedule. I also like simple blogs sometimes that I don't have to put much brain power into. Feel free to steal. #notsorry
Three things I've enjoyed lately
- Reading a not ereader book before bed.
- Teh German stepping up.
- Meri and Pax play sessions.
Three things I dislike participating in
- Daily status meetings of a project I don't do work on.
- Rush hour traffic.
- Charleston summer. It really is too fucking hot.
Three things I don't feel like doing anymore
- Laundry (despite the new machines, I bet if we didn't have 2 stories I would be much more productive)
- Being healthy
- Dealing with Dan Ryan warranty repairs/House things. It's a new house! It should just be fine!
Three things I'm excited to do this year
- Get hitched to Teh German, which goes hand in hand with seeing all of our people in Charleston!
- Ride Bagheera in the fall/when it's not a mabillionty degrees outside.
- Run a half marathon again... which I should start training for.... it would help if it wasn't still Charleston summer.
Three things I’m glad I did this year
- Hip surgery
- Started school.
- Hired a wedding coordinator/planner.
Happy Halfway Through September, Gentle Readers!