- Why the gas station would put a $150 hold on my card for gas is beyond me. I drive a fucking Kia. #Rage
- It took 2 peppermint mocha creamers and some sugar to make my coffee bearable. Thank you, Company, for providing all those things for freeizzle.
- I had Doritos for breakfast one day this week. #notsorry #adultinglikeaboss
- I was searching through my photos on Google for a specific picture that I couldn't find and ended up scrolling through 3 years worth of photos and I loved every minute.
|Can we just talk about the sweetness of first time snuggles?|
And how dark my Meri-Meri was when she was a baby?
- After talking to a photographer about bridal portraits and location options and seeing places charging $50 for 30 minutes in their location, I noticed a picture on Pinterest of a bride in front of a wall of books... AND THE GENIUS HIT ME. I called the Charleston Library Society about doing a photoshoot in the library and they said yes. They are only going to charge me $100 for 2 hours, which is wayyy better than some of the other historical homes. DUNNNN.
- I sat outside for most of the afternoon yesterday at work and it was fabulous. Temps in the 70s bring me such joy during the daytime.
- It's been a delightfully quiet week for me, despite being a full moon. *KNOCK ON SOME MOTHERFUCKIN WOOD!*
- JK. Right after I typed that, Teh German informed me that there was a poopsplosion on our guest bed. I knew I jinxed myself. *Quietly repeating to myself: My dogs are so cute, my dogs are so cute, do not kill them, do not kill them.*
Update: I have no idea what actually happened here, but I'm 90% confident the mattress is ruined. In good news, I didn't even get upset, so YAY for the anxiety meds working.
Things I bought this week:
- Groceries/house things from Walmart/Sams
- Banana pudding at Home Team
- Friday coffee and an apple fritter that I mostly didn't eat.
- Subway (I had a coupon and I've been having a craving for Subway, it was weird.)
From my phone:
|We saw this at Walmart and I appreciated someone else's ingenuity.|
|Got pulled over Tuesday morning for speeding.|
Apparently, you should slow down when the officer gets behind you, despite the fact that you know they caught you going 10 over the posted speed limit... Fortunately, I only received a warning.
|Family peanut butter time.|
The beasts received frozen peanut butter kongs and I treated myself to a frozen peanut butter hot chocolate while I did homework outside. This ensured that Meri didn't nudge me for butt scratches for a solid 20 minutes.
|What do you call a fish with no eyes?|
Another joke that I forgot to selfie with:
What does a didgeridoo?
Whatever it wants to.
|What do you call a bird who drinks too much?|
|Teh German has decided to start a new project and he went and fetched a new motorcycle last night.|
It was obviously a full moon because when he asked me I said yes.
Now he has something to do while I do homework... or so he says.
From the internet:Things that are harder to acquire than a gun..
I've been Pinterest-ing tattoo ideas. The itch is baaaadddd..
I'm torn between a tree theme, large geometric sleeve, something Disney related, or a book theme. #MeganProblems
FÜNF10 things that made me happy this week:
- Sitting outside at work.
- Friday coffee.
- Homework assistance from the instructor.
- Doing well in my German class without much effort and compliments on my essays.
- Doritos for breakfast, Fruity Pebbles with marshmallows for dinner.
- Making forms in Microsoft Word (don't judge me).
- Dog walks in the evenings.
- Teh German's happiness/relief when he said, "Hey Babe, can I buy..." and I said yes without him finishing the sentence. And that's the story of how a 3rd motorcycle came to be housed in our garage...
Happy Friday, Gentle Readers.