1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was prove it was never about the money.
2. When it comes to working out I just need consistency. Currently, I'm able to workout almost every day after work for as long as I want. I've started doing the elliptical so I can read (don't ask me how). I get to read for however long I go for. I think its a fair trade off. Then I supplement that with lifting and taking the dogs on their walk/jog.
3. A woman should always stand up for herself.
4. I wish I could fly and then I'd have so much less road rage.
5. A best friend is someone who will pick up the phone after its been weeks or months and its like you never skipped a beat.
6. I can't get enough sleep.
7. This weekend I am socializing, I think. Last weekend I kept to myself, but this weekend there are opportunities to get out and be with people, so I might do it.