Four More Things: Day 9
4 years ago, I was:
- living in Bahrain all by myself
- still in the navy
- doing my actual navy job (which I enjoyed)
- dreaming of getting back to America
- planning life/things with Teh Bear
- making crazy money (because tax free!)
- playing World of Warcraft (my Horde characters were an undead warlock named Near and a blood elf named Far. I've been WoW free since 01June2011)
- in the early stages of blogging (which was my trade off for WoW)
- my favorite song was Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- I was closest to Shoulda Been a Cowgirl and Mrs. Difficult Last Name and they knew almost all my secrets.
- growing my hair out to the longest it's been since I was Wee Child Megan.
- missing Teh BFF and Zeplen and Teh WJL (even though she was pretty close to me in Kenya)
- not even thinking about what being almost 30 would be like.
|25th birthday celebration|