For this topic, I struggled. I needed 13 things! Because I was behind, I was able to look at other member's of the challenge for ideas. I often read Marsh Mellow Goodness, because I think Kate is highly amusing and she joined the Peace Corps (which is something I've always only ever heard about) and she did 13 things of the same thing. Clever. I worked off that idea too.
2. My shirt is from GTMO. It's also a US Marine Corps shirt, the only one I own.
4. 4th book in Tales of the Otori (which I recommend to anyone who likes historical/feudal Japan/Asia) without its paper cover so I don't rip it to shreds.
5. Remotes for TV and DVD player.
6. Crappy Bahrain cell phone
7. iTouch, which lends to awesome workout jams/dances
8. My Camelbak water bottle from Worldwide Jesus Lover
9. La computadora
13. Lysol wipes (these snuck in the photo, but pretty much fully embraces my take on cleaning: as simple as possible)
|My water bottle has lines on it for 8, 16, and 24oz. I estimated 13 oz of water in my bottle. I probably had to drink 13 ounces just to get around 13oz left in my bottle!|